Finance and HR Assistant
Wolfeboro, NH, MA
We are working with a leading independent investment and wealth management firm headquartered in the Boston but hiring a finance and HR Assistant for their New Hampshire office. In this position, the candidate will work in an environment with the Director of HR and Controller.
• Compile expense reports for Controller approval
• Reconcile corporate bank/brokerage accounts and credit card statements
• Post and process Accounts Payable
• Enter quarterly invoices and process flat fee invoices
• Review and process payrolls
• Document and update accounting processes and procedures, as needed
• Back up Controller with reports and ad hoc projects, as needed
• Assist with employee onboarding including assembling binders, scheduling, and ensuring systems are ready for the new hire
• Assist with recruiting including posting positions, scheduling interviews, and sending out and collecting testing materials
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar professional environment where he/she has demonstrated the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion. This person must also have excellent computer skills, phone etiquette and verbal communication skills. This role requires you to be highly organized and attentive to detail with the ability to anticipate the needs of others to ensure a seamless and positive experience.