Facilities Coordinator/Property Management
Boston, MA 02101
We are seeking a facilities coordinator/property manager for a non profit in Boston. This is a 3 month contract with a possible extension. The schedule is Mon, Tuesday, Friday 9am-5pm, Wednesday 10am-6pm and Thursday 11am-7pm.
- Responsible for the placements and discharge of clients.
- Liaison with the Property Manager in regards to: leases, payments, facility and maintenance management, keys and lock changes, new client enrollees and discharges, conflicts and resolutions.
- Assure the timely invoicing and payments of all cost associated with the Scattered site: rent, utility, supplies, furnishings and maintenance.
- Assuring that client abide by the rules and regulations of the property and program as it relates to: cleanliness and unit upkeep, garbage disposal, parking, noise, guest, and curfew.
- Conduct unit inspections weekly and provide reports and violation notifications to the Shelter Manager and/or Director.
- Conducts unscheduled site-visits of the units.
- Work as part of a team that supports services for families; participate in weekly and monthly team meetings, and other meetings as required.
Prior facilities and/or property management experience
Bilingual, English/Spanish a plus
Must pass a background check
MS Office proficiency