Executive Assistant to President/Co-Founder
Our client, a launch-pad for high-potential life-sciences and biotech startups is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the President and co-founder.
• Prioritize and coordinate President’ s calendar and meeting schedule
• Organize, attend, and take meeting minutes and action items
• Manage phone calls and emails (screening, prioritizing, proofreading, and editing written communications)
• Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between multiple teams
• Arrange domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
• Manage expense reports
• Assist with projects, research, and reports as requested
• Bachelor’ s degree and 5+ years experience supporting C-Level executives
• Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills
• Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
• Display a high level of interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships
Premium healthcare and dental package, yearly parking pass or MBTA coverage, long and short-term disability, life insurance, unlimited vacation, and 401(k) package.