Wellesley, MA 02482
Our client, a major healthplan provider, is seeking a senior executive assistant to support one or more executives as well as board of directors in their Wellesley, MA offices. This is a 6 month contract with the chance to go permanent.
- Perform administrative support duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, filing and preparing mailings.
- Maintain department specific records and contracts; handle confidential and time sensitive information.
- Prepare materials for meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Gather information from various sources and create binders and presentations as needed.
- Schedule meetings that include both internal and external participants.
- Responsible for set-up of conference rooms to accommodate the purpose of the meeting and its participants.
- Prepare and distribute necessary meeting materials including agendas and meeting minutes.
- Maintain calendars for one or more executives; schedule and coordinate internal and external appointments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Answer and screen incoming calls; direct to appropriate person in organization and take detailed messages.
- Research unusual problems, determine priority and respond accordingly.
- Respond to regular requests for information and handle correspondence not requiring the executive’ s attention; may respond on behalf of the executive.
- Draft, proofread and edit internal and external correspondence.
- Create and/or maintain spreadsheets, presentations, and departmental databases.
- Create and distributes reports.
- Order and track office supplies.
- Work with Facilities and IT to coordinate office / workstation moves and other space reconfigurations.
- Monitor budget; track spending and research variances.
- Prepare financial reports and process SAFs and expense reports.
- High school or equivalent; college degree preferred
- 4 - 6 years of related administrative experience supporting senior level executives
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to think strategically and meet deadlines