Executive Assistant (part time)
Boston, MA | Direct Hire
Job Type: Direct hire (part-time)
12: 30am-5: 30pm OR 1: 00pm-6: 00pm
$35.00/hr + exceptional benefits
Experienced Executive Assistant needed for private equity firm moving to Boston. Candidate will function as the primary interface between several Investment Professionals (a mix of Partners/ Principals/Associates) and their extensive internal and external contacts.
A team-oriented approach is a must as this role is part of a team of executive assistants. The ideal candidate must be an efficient, organized, detail-oriented, reliable self-starter who is able to prioritize quickly and have experience working for several members of a team.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Must exhibit a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Must exhibit good judgment, and comfort and agility with problem-solving.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Solid organization/time management skills.
• Must be a positive team player who is willing to help out and works well with others.
• Must be proactive and able to handle multiple tasks seamlessly without skipping a beat.
• Must be flexible in covering other professionals when colleagues are out of the office.
• Must possess a discrete, mature and professional demeanor.
• Interact with portfolio company board members, C-level executives, and their assistants, etc.
• Manage detailed daily schedules, contacts, meeting arrangements and conference calls.
• Coordinate and manage large meetings in and outside the office.
• Telephone coverage, answer phones, take accurate messages, know executives’ whereabouts at all times, handle urgent/confidential calls with appropriate judgment; back-up colleagues’ phone lines.
• Provide back-up administrative coverage in colleagues’ absence, vacations, time-off.
• Arrange all aspects of travel, domestic and international flights, hotels, rental car and car services.
• Proactively collect, prepare and submit all personal and business expense reports on a timely basis, following up on discrepancies and missing receipts to maintain current balances.
• Type correspondence, memos and presentations, prepare presentation and meeting materials; including copying, collating, and binding.
• Maintain filing system, correspondence, documents and personal files.
Personal duties include:
• Personal work may include coordinating schedules w/personal commitments, coordination with miscellaneous contacts associated with external activities.
• Coordinate family members’ schedules with work commitments.
• Assist with payment of personal invoices/bills when necessary.
• College Degree preferred or Relative Corporate Experience preferred (5+ Years of Experience).
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook for email, calendar and contacts.
• Solid typing skills (70+ wpm).