Executive Assistant (non profit)
Cambridge, MA 02139 | Direct Hire
Job Type: Permanent (direct hire)
Salary: to $55k + excellent benefits
Our client, a global nonprofit is seeking an Executive Assistant for their Cambridge, MA office. You will act as the “ gatekeeper” for the CEO’ s office, managing schedules and communications with internal and external parties. You will work closely with the CEO, senior management and the organization’ s Board of Directors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a socially responsible organization.
- Manage schedule for CEO, including complex business and personal calendars;
- Schedule meetings via telephone, video conference, and in-person;
- Prepare travel arrangements and itineraries for CEO for all domestic and international travel to include detailed agenda and itineraries, hotel, flights, dining, and ground transportation;
- Conduct research to prepare, gather, and proof briefing materials, agendas, and decks for all executive meetings
- Manage electronic filing system and knowledge sharing;
- Facilitate the tracking and signing of all documents executed by the CEO;
- Serve as an approachable and helpful point of contact for all parties for the Executive Office
- Liaise with staff to streamline and effectively communicate Executive Office directives
- Assist in coordination of regular Senior Management, Management, all-staff and Cross-departmental team meetings, preparing agendas, notes and minutes as requested;
- Arrange logistics for visitors to the office: hotel, transportation, meeting space, meals;
- Prepare expense reports for CEO and process payment of all executive office invoices;
- Support the planning and logistics for meetings of the Board of Directors (3/year), including the preparation of substantive informational updates for these meetings;
- Edit and translate documents as needed;
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years of experience supporting C-Level executives
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people in international and multi-cultural environments.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.