Executive Assistant (contract)
Wellesley, MA 02482 | Temporary
We are working with a client in Wellesley, MA who are looking for a good EA to support one or more executives at the VP/SVP level for about 1 month. Assignment starts 3/19/18 and interviews being set up immediately.
· Performs administrative support duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, filing and preparing mailings.
· Maintains department specific records and contracts. Handles confidential and time-sensitive information.
· Schedules meetings that include both internal and external participants.
· Responsible for set-up of conference rooms to accommodate the purpose of the meeting and its participants.
· Prepares and distributes necessary meeting materials including agendas. Takes and distributes meeting minutes.
· Maintains calendars for one or more executives; schedules and coordinates internal and external appointments. Coordinates travel arrangements.
· Answers and screens incoming calls. Directs to appropriate person in organization and takes detailed messages.
· Researches unusual problems, determines priority and responds accordingly.
· Responds to regular requests for information and handles correspondence not requiring the executive’ s attention. May respond on behalf of the executive.
· Drafts, proofreads and edits internal and external correspondence. Creates and/or maintains spreadsheets, presentations, and departmental databases. Creates and distributes reports.
· Orders and tracks office supplies. Works with Facilities and IT to coordinate office / workstation moves and other space reconfigurations.
· Monitors budget; tracks spending and researches variances. Prepares financial reports. Processes SAFs and expense reports.
High school or equivalent and specialized secretarial training along with 4 – 6 years of related administrative experience are required.