Executive Assistant (106053)
Boston, MA 02101
We are working with a college in Boston who is seeking an Executive Assistant to develop and maintain the President' s calendar and serve as the primary liaison to the Board of Trustees.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Help prepare for meetings.
- Greeting visitors
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Bachelor' s degree
- Proficiency with technology, including social media
- Can work comfortably with a diverse population
- Problem solver and is an articulate communicator