We are working with one of New England’ s largest firms who are looking to hire a Corporate Paralegal for their office in Woburn, MA. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in entity formation, business transactions, and corporate governance.
• Draft and file documents for corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, business trusts, and non-profit entities
• Maintain corporate records
• Track and maintain entity status and good standing, including drafting and filing Annual Reports, Statements of Change, Articles of Amendment, etc.
• Review/research/file with Registry of Deeds
• Review/prepare/coordinate UCC filings
• Process audit letters
Knowledge of SOS, IRS, and UCC filings
Strong attention to detail
Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects
Familiarity with corporate databases and data rooms
Candidates must have at least an associate’ s degree with paralegal studies emphasis, a bachelor' s degree from an ABA approved paralegal program is preferred but not required.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience required.
Certification from NALA or NFPA is a plus