Waltham, MA 02451 | Temporary
Our client in Waltham, MA is seeking a case coordinator for a contract assignment. In this role, you will provide direct care services for families.
- Conduct intake and assessment of families residing in motels, and determine direct services needed.
- Provide orientation to motel/shelter: introductions to other families residing at the motel/shelter, the location of grocery stores and medical facilities, and motel/shelter guidelines, responsibilities and daily schedule.
- Make appropriate referrals for on-going services (DCF, DPH FOR Families, DMH, DTA) etc.
- Link participants to community support services.
- Engage families in Activities of Daily Living (ADL): enrolling their children in school, assessing of physical and mental health care needs, addressing substance abuse issues, parenting skill development, safety issues etc.
- Notify supervisory staff immediately in the event of a client crisis, suspected illegal activity, or any behavior constituting an incident in the program.
Prior direct client service experience is required