Call Center Representative - Enrollment/Renewal
Quincy, MA 02169
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Duration: 3 months+
Rate: $21.00 – $24.00
Our client is seeking customer service representatives who are licensed health insurance agents. In this role, you will answer all new member calls for Individual Health Care Products and provide quality customer service to individuals seeking assistance with benefit information, quoting, enrollment and renewal procedures.
- Field inbound calls for new members to help facilitate new member payment.
- Answers and clarifies benefit questions for members eligible for plans.
- Prepares quotes and determines product eligibility.
- Assists with Enrollment procedures
- Assists with retention activities for Individual members as needed
- Triages potential members’ clinical transition inquiries to appropriate internal department.
- Acts as a resource and a point person for walk- in, face to face interactions with prospective members, brokers and any other constituents.
• High School Diploma. Associates Degree preferred.
• Prior call center experience in healthcare environment
• Must possess demonstrated analytic communication, telephone and PC skills.
• Ability to manage, organize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously, ability to work cooperatively with others as a team.