Waltham, MA 02451
We are working with a construction company in Waltham, MA looking to bring on a temporary bookkeeper to handle A/P & A/R. This position starts ASAP and is estimated to last roughly 1.5 months (+/-).
- Maintain HR files and track employee information including requests for time off, status changes, performance management, accident reporting, unemployment, and I-9s.
- Drive timely collection and accurate completion of all administrative documents required of office and field staff.
- Coordinate office/administrative tasks and provide administrative support to CEO.
- Process new customer contracts, deposits, and receivables.
- Update and maintain file system for customers, vendors, equipment, etc.
- Manage administrative and overhead costs to budget.
- Quickbooks experience preferred; experience with similar accounting software required.
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping required. Comfort with operation of office equipment, and GSuite required.
- Prior A/P and A/R experience
- Basic understanding of accounting principles