Boston, MA 02101
We are working with a major hospital in Boston looking to hire a barista. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity.
· Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
· Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
· Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
· Provide customers with product details, such as coffee blend or preparation descriptions.
· Receive and process customer payments.
· Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, biscotti, or bagels.
· Stock customer service stations with paper products or beverage preparation items.
· Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
· Create signs to advertise store products or events.
· Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or salads.
· Set up or restock product displays.
· Slice fruits, vegetables, desserts, or meats for use in food service.
Prior experience as a barista or retail associate
High school diploma
Ability to pass a background check
Excellent customer service skills