Administrative Assistant (part-time)
Boston, MA 02101
Our client, a nonprofit in Boston is looking for a part-time administrative assistant to work in their Health Services Department. The preferred schedule is Monday, Thursday and Friday, 9am-5pm.
- Provide administrative support which involves working with planning staff to facilitate training in the area of family planning and sexual health prevention programs.
- Responsible for mail and on-site registration, collection of fees, confirmation of participants in training workshops, maintaining program database, and ordering supplies.
- May have contact with delivery site staff in person, via phone, and email
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and writing skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Experience in management of online publication and Google Apps.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in public health programs and dealing with sensitive topics preferred.