Boston, MA 02101
Our client is looking to hire a program coordinator to provide administrative support to the team including data entry & management via salesforce, records maintenance and coordination of temp activity. This is an excellent temp-to-hire opportunity.
1. Provide administrative support to the team which includes data processing & management via salesforce.com CRM system, records maintenance, and coordination of team activity
2. Maintain knowledge of programs and provide customer service including: first-point-of-contact for businesses applying for grants, provide information about grant programs relevant to interested parties, answer questions and provide technical assistance to companies who are in the process of applying for grants, direct interested parties to additional resources and other sources of information;
3. Manage the grant application intake process including document management, review of applications for organization eligibility, completeness, reviewing proposed grant budgets for mathematical errors, and instructing applicants about next steps or additional requirements;
4. Provide back-up support for daily organization-wide administrative staff including staffing the reception desk, managing incoming and outgoing mail, ordering supplies and supporting special events;
- Excellent customer service & written / verbal communication skills, and problem solving skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, and Word as well as experience with relational database platforms such as salesforce.com
- Interest in developing expertise in salesforce.com (must be motivated to build knowledge through self-directed on-line learning & research as well as being trained by team members);
- Qualified candidates should be dependable, resourceful, enthusiastic, proactive, detail-oriented, disciplined, and highly-organized;
· B.A. / B.S. Preferred; some college required.