Boston, MA 02108
Wealth management firm in Boston is looking for a Receptionist to offer assistance and hospitality to all clients either over the phone or in person. In this role, you will be the front line contact for the majority of all client dealings and will also offer support to managers and employees with building access, office supplies and general administrative issues and projects.
• Professionally greet clients, vendors, and other visitors, and arranges for transportation services and validates parking, when needed. Provides superb hospitality to clients and visitors including; ordering lunch, offering refreshments and hanging up coats upon arrival. Signs for FedEx and USPS packages and delivers to owner.
• Operates the switchboard and answers calls professional and courteously. Takes detailed messages and ensure proper delivery. Maintains coverage for switchboard at all times.
• Delivers outstanding service at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and professional communication, and responding quickly to any service requests.
• Maintains reception area as well as kitchen and conference rooms. Become aware of daily conference room usage to assists clients and employees.
• Prepares, collects and processes outgoing mail, including determining, affixing, and recording postage on outgoing mail and packages. Maintains postage machine. Orders FedEx and USPS supplies for the office.
• Daily scanning and indexing of correspondence.
• Assist in maintaining company attendance records and weekly attendance reconciliation. Updates all calendars daily to reflect attendance.
• Assumes various other responsibilities, including: office and mail supplies, equipment and phone maintenance, and SPRY documents.
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Family-owned/operated and servicing MA since 1989
• In 2019, ACE Employment was on the Forbes List of America's best recruitment firms out of 250 nationwide.
• Consistently on the Largest Temp Placement Firms in MA list conducted by the Boston Business Journal.Follow us