Administrative Assistant - Healthcare
Boston, MA 02101
We are seeking an administrative assistant to cover a maternity leave at a healthcare research center in Boston, MA. The ideal person has administrative/clinical experience and willing to be trained.
• Day-to-day tasks focus on administrative duties such as managing paper work related to assisting patients in the procurement of technology devices and related supplies.
• Facilitate and maintains appropriate communications including EHR documentation e-mail, fax, paging, and phone calls
• Facilitate, organize and participate in the implementation and quality assurance of the Program through such administrative processes as:
• Oversee and document evaluations/surveys/questionnaires
• Schedule all required patient individual or group appointments, verifying insurance data and ensures authorizations for visits prior to patient arrival for services.
• Communicate schedule with physicians, fellows, educators and other departments for coverage and coordination of services.
• Acts as liaison for patients, Industry partners (pharmaceutical and medical device companies) and third party payers to ensure proper documentation and reimbursement for services.
• Arrange site visits for external parties (i.E. Industry Partners and professionals) and supervises volunteer staff in relation to specific projects.
• BA or BS preferred
• Prior admin experience in healthcare setting
• Proficient with MS Office
• Selected candidate must pass a CORI and health assessment