Administrative Assistant (106145)
Boston, MA 02101
Our client, a global leader in healthcare research is seeking an administrative assistant to work in their Research Division supporting several scientists/Principal Investigators. This position is open because the current administrative assistant transferred to a new role internally. This is an excellent opportunity and could be temp-to-hire for the right person.
- ? Coordinate calendar and schedules including: coordinate calendars for several investigators and coordinates events for the respective department(s).
- ? Provide routine and more complex administrative support such as: transcribing, typing memos, letters and meeting minutes, answering telephones, taking and distributing messages, setting up meetings and distributing mail.
- ? Proofread, edit and submit manuscripts and other documents (i.E. Journal/grant reviews) as required by investigator, perform library or literature searches, and help to create and edit presentation materials.
- ? Helps to prepare and edit grant applications and other related materials in collaboration with the Research Administrator(s) and prepare biosketches, letters of support and collaboration and other documents as needed.
- ? Ensure timesheet completion and submission for members of the respective department(s).
- ? Assist with special projects/other duties as directed.
• Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Prior administrative experience in a research setting (strongly preferred)
• 3+ years experience administrative experience
• Excellent computer skills: proficiency with Microsoft Outlook and Suite, Adobe Acrobat, EndNote and/or Reference Manager and Infinium
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology is preferred.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
• Ability to use discretion in confidential matters.