Boston, MA | Direct Hire
At ACE Employment, we work hard to make sure that our perception of value matches our client’ s perception. Consistent with our 29 year history of workforce solutions, we provide temporary, temp-to-hire and full time opportunities. Put simply, we help talented individuals and companies looking to hire find each other. This time around, we are looking for you to help us scale our company.
Focusing on administrative, accounting & finance, legal & compliance, human resources, technology and healthcare, you will run a full desk focusing on:
- Research, build and manage a database of clients using various methods including phone calls, emails, networking and in-person meetings
- Sell the Value of ACE Employment’ s services to turn prospects into clients by assessing and supporting their staffing needs
- Prepare sales plans and qualify leads to generate new business and identify potential opportunities
- Negotiate bill rates, conversion fees and direct hire fees with client
- Maintain and expand existing client relationships
- Assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business
- Develop job descriptions based on conversations with hiring managers
- Attract candidates using job boards, social media, internal database, networking events and job fairs
- Pre-screen, interview and match applicants to appropriate positions
- Interview prep and salary negotiation
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and job seekers, from the first contact until you close the deal and ensure proper after-sales service.
Ideal employee has the following:
- Previous sales and recruiting experience; staffing industry exp. Highly desirable
- Possess a ‘ hunter mentality’
- Ability to problem solve and multi task in often fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, ATS and Social Media
PERKS OF WORKING WITH ACE:
- We understand the importance of work/life balance. We all have children. Office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- We don’ t micro manage or pressure you with quotas – that’ s bad for business and working relationships. If you work hard you will be generously compensated.
- You will truly feel part of the team and part of the ‘ family’
- Opportunity to help scale the company and plenty of room for advancement
- This is a salaried position DOE plus un-capped commission on both temp and permanent placements. This role has unlimited earning potential, benefits, room for advancement and company growth bonuses.