Boston, MA | Temporary
Our client, a nonprofit in Boston is looking to hire a Volunteer Coordinator who will be a part of a team of professionals assisting the management with the day to day operations of Volunteer Programs. This will include communicating with prospective volunteer groups and individuals, scheduling, onboarding and cultivating volunteer and donor relationships. The Coordinator will also support the team with any special events or project work.
· Market volunteer programs, representing the organization in a professional manner
· Serve as a member of a team of professionals responsible for fundraising and communications and provide support in all efforts as needed.
· Assist with the planning of seasonal special events and programs.
· Assist with all aspects of scheduling and supervision of all new and returning volunteer groups
· Manage administrative duties of the program and maintain volunteer related records and statistics, including data entry. Track all volunteer communication and service shifts in database.
· Report any incidents relating to volunteers, donors, visitors or staff to supervisor.
· Attend fundraising events as requested by supervisor.
· Perform other additional assignments as requested by supervisor.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Experience working with volunteers and community relations
- Raiser’ s Edge experience preferred
- Excellent data management and Microsoft Office experience