VP of Revenue Cycle Client Services
Lexington, MA | Direct Hire
Are you a visionary leader with deep knowledge of all facets of Revenue Cycle Management and related compliance requirements? Do you have solid experience in analyzing and responding to financial and operational data, detailed understanding of practice management systems? If so, let’ s talk!
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is working with a leading Nationwide Medical Billing Services Company who is looking to hire an experienced Revenue Cycle VP of Client Services. You will be responsible for the performance of the Revenue Cycle Client Services Team of Medical Billers, Coders, and Client Service Representatives providing an industry defining client experience.
- Ensure client retention by understanding and meeting client goals and expectations
- New client and new service implementations
- Internal and external client reporting
- Expedient resolution of client issues
- Drive and measure client satisfaction
- Lead client management team
- Pro-actively communicate with and regularly visit client sites
- 7 + years client services experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management.
- 5 + years' management experience in Revenue Cycle/Medical Billing
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree preferred
- Attorney or Legal Training a big plus
- Exceptional technical knowledge and understanding of applied reasoning