Staffing Consultant (Full Desk)
Boston, MA | Direct Hire
Are you motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a small team environment? Does the idea of unlimited earning potential based off performance get you up in the morning? If so, we want to meet with you. We are looking to add a staffing consultant to our team to run a full desk.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal and ensure proper after-sales service. Also, you will recruit for your own openings as well as assist others with filling jobs when needed.
• Using various methods including research, cold calling, email marketing, networking and in-person meetings turn prospects into clients by assessing and supporting their staffing needs
• Prepare sales plans and qualify leads to generate new business and identify potential opportunities
• Negotiate bill rates, conversion fees and direct hire fees with client
• Maintain and expand existing client relationships
• Assist clients in finding the best people to staff their business
• Develop job descriptions based on conversations with hiring managers
• Attract candidates using job boards, social media, internal database, networking events and job fairs
• Pre-screen, interview and match applicants to appropriate positions
• Interview prep and salary negotiation
- Previous sales and recruiting experience preferred
- Possess a ‘ hunter mentality’
- Ability to problem solve and multi task in often fast paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office and Social Media
This is a salaried job DOE plus uncapped commission on both temp and permanent hires plus great benefits. The Commission is based on who brings in the job regardless of who fills it. This role has unlimited earning potential.
Our office is conveniently located on state street in downtown Boston. Walking distance from Aquarium, State Street, Haymarket, and Government Center. Right across the street from Faneuil Hall.