Stabilization/Eviction Prevention Case Manager
Malden, MA | Direct Hire
Our client, a human service agency just outside of Boston is seeking a Stabilization/Eviction Prevention Case Manager. Reporting to the Program Manager, you will provide assistance to families transitioning from shelter into homes of their own, at risk of homelessness and families living in properties to help them maintain stable, permanent tenancies that are safe and affordable.
- Meet with each family both in office and in their home to engage, assess, support and advocate for their individual needs.
- Collaborate with landlords to ensure we understand all perspectives of their tenancies.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation needed to be in compliance with program requirements and state regulations.
- Make referrals to community resources that will help to build the families network of support.
- Attend all intra agency meetings on time and actively participate in creating positive and productive meetings. Actively participate in all special events for families (i.E. Legislative Breakfast, Holidays, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as needed or directed
Must have at minimum a Bachelor Degree and 1 year of experience working in the human services field directly with clients. It is preferred to have working knowledge of the impact of trauma, homelessness, motivational interviewing, and case management.