Stabilization Case Manager (English/Spanish)
Malden, MA | Direct Hire
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is working with a human service agency just outside of Boston looking to hire a bilingual (English/Spanish) Stabilization Case Manager. In this role you will provide assistance to families transitioning from shelter into homes of their own and help them maintain stable, permanent tenancies that are safe and affordable.
- Meet with families both in office and in their home to engage, assess, support and advocate for their individual needs.
- Collaborate with landlords to ensure we understand all perspectives of their tenancies.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation needed to be in.compliance with program requirements and state regulations.
- Make referrals to.community resources that will help to build the families.network of support.
- Attend all intra agency meetings on time and actively participate in creating positive and productive meetings. Actively participate in all special events for families (i.E. Legislative Breakfast, Holidays, etc.).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree and/or 1 year of experience working in the human services field directly with clients.
- Knowledge of the impact of trauma, homelessness, Motivational Interviewing, and case management a plus
- Must have reliable transportation that can be used to transport families as needed.
- Must be bilingual, English/Spanish