Executive Assistant to the President
Boston, MA | Direct Hire
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is working with a privately owned real estate firm in Boston on their search for a top tier Executive Assistant to report to and support the President and two additional executives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the company executives, or other departments upon request which includes scheduling, answering calls, processing of correspondence, filing, managing supplies, database management and specially assigned projects
- Process monthly expense reports and bi-weekly time sheets.
- Works independently and within a team on non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- May act as a project manager for special projects which could include: making travel arrangements, planning and coordinating multiple site visits for President and CEO.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Provide additional support to Committee members and other departments as needed.
- Planning Philanthropic and Political Events
- Assisting in Associated Fund
- Create agendas, support materials and presentations for meetings, take minutes
- Prepare all materials for ad books
- Maintain all contacts, personal and business files
- Scheduling all calls, meetings and travel
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and knowledge of basic HR practices.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Patient, pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time-sensitivity.
- Strong project management and creative thinking skills required.