Executive Assistant (105263)
Boston, MA | Temporary
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is looking for an Executive Assistant to work with the Therapeutics and Infectious Disease Department at a client.company in Boston. You will be responsible for providing.organizational, administrative, and clerical support for several faculty and key team members. This is a long term contract assignment with possibility of going permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Administrative support for senior and junior faculty members
· Oversee faculty members’ calendars by managing and prioritizing.complex schedules.comprised of varied and frequently shifting.commitments.
· Maintain faculty members’ expense reports and reimbursement tracking as well as their biosketches, CVs and other support documentation.
· Provide general support, as needed, including coordinating travel arrangements.
· Assist in onboarding new employees by familiarizing new hires with department-specific pro.edures, technology, trainings, etc.
· Ensure that proper pro.edures are taken around individuals separating from the group, including updating the department website, handbook and floor plan, as well as monitoring software licenses.
· Arrange and coordinate special departmental meetings, as requested (logistics may include reserving conference room space, ensuring room set-up, preparing and distributing applicable meeting materials, etc.).
· Assist with planning and implementation of team-building events (i.E., catering, coordinating with local businesses, submitting purchase orders/invoices, etc.).
· Create and distribute monthly newsletter and other mass email.communications.
· Partner with the Operations Specialist to identify pro.edures to be streamlined for greater efficiency.
· Maintain staff handbook, organizational chart, floor plan, resource folder, and webpage.
· Assist with grant/proposal application process, including preparation of budgets, biosketches, and other essential paperwork.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency with various software packages, including Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point, and other desktop tools.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience; office management experience is desired.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Motivated and flexible, able to work independently.