Customer Service Rep - Lead Gen
Waltham, MA | Temporary
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is working with a growing tech.company looking to hire an experienced and outgoing customer service rep to qualify leads. Immediate availability preferred. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8: 30-5: 30pm. This is a temp-to-hire position and the perm salary range is 45-50k.
To be successful in this role you must have a high degree of professional sales and service skills.
This is a highly visible customer facing role and requires a high degree of professional sales and service skills. You will work closely with marketing, sales, and channel partners and will be a key contributor to revenue and customer service.
- Using Marketo and NetSuite; update customer records, attribute correctly and move through the sales pipeline
- Qualify all new leads generated by marketing campaigns, search engine and tradeshows via phone and email, and enter customers in our CRM system.
- Respond quickly to all inbound and outbound end users leads to help convert them into customers.
- Qualify and score all inbound leads via phone and email, and move them to the next stage of the sales funnel. Treat every new lead as a potentially huge opportunity, and ensure amazing customer service and accurate data in our CRM systems. Occasionally engage warm prospects with outbound calling and email nurturing campaigns.
- You will be the point person and a key facilitator between marketing, sales and all inbound leads. Ensure a smooth hand-off of leads to outside sales and manufacturer representatives.
- Contact and engage dealers, architects, and other influencer leads that contact us to learn more about our products, understand the nuance between different groups and their role in specifying or purchasing our products.
- 4 year degree in marketing, communications, or business administration
- 1 to 3 years of B2B customer service or sales experience
- Experience in AV, IT, high tech, or architecture preferred
- Customer focused
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, changing growth environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and cross-functional teamwork
- Comfortable with CRM systems and software tools