Boston, MA | Temporary
College in Boston is looking to hire an Admissions Operations Coordinator who will serve several important purposes within the enrollment management area.
- Coordinate placement test.completion for all incoming students looking to enroll at the college including sc.eduling with students, sc.eduling proctors, reserve.computer labs, maintain student test result records and potentially proctoring, as needed, the placement test.
- Assist with we.coming prospective students, families, and other visitors; sc.eduling and confirming appointments.
- Input and process data including prospect information and applications into the student information system; Ascertain what information and/or documentation is necessary to.complete each student' s admissions file and inform the applicants as appropriate
- Assist with the admissions operations flow (both print and electronic.communications) and assist with admissions operations projects such as mailings, filing, and prep of information to other offices.
- Manage student email.communications through Hubspot.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and manage general admissions e-mail box; maintain event RSVP responses and confirmations; receive and distribute mail.
- Assist counseling staff, and other members of the.community with.organizing and shipping recruitment materials.
- Provide general project management and serve as sc.eduler for the Dean, and Directors of Admissions and Financial Aid.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external events.
- Keep current on all aspects of admissions, academic programs, special services, financial aid policies and pro.edures, facility usage, communications/marketing, direct mail including postal regulations, electronic.communications, social.networking and media, Institute policies, mission and philosophy.
- Qualified candidates must possess an associates degree with one year experience at a minimum.
- Prefer a bachelor' s degree with a background in business, marketing, public relations, communications, English or higher education administration.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; the ability to multi-task; and pay special attention to detail.
- Candidates should be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access), database administration, and Internet and e-mail software packages.