Administrative Sales Support
Wellesley, MA | Temporary
Job Type: Temporary/Contract (6 months)
Our client is seeking an Administrative assistant to support to their Sales team. The key skillset for this position is a proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools, specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Ideal person must have demonstrated experience and ability to work in Excel spreadsheets (sort and pull data, work in pivot tables, etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs administrative support duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, filing and preparing mailings.
- Maintains department specific records and contracts.
- Schedules meetings that include both internal and external participants.
- Responsible for set-up of conference rooms to accommodate the purpose of the meeting and its participants.
- Prepares and distributes necessary meeting materials including agendas.
- Maintains calendars; schedules and coordinates internal and external appointments.
- Answers, screens and directs telephone calls to appropriate staff.
- Drafts, proofreads and edits internal and external correspondence.
- May maintain spreadsheets, presentations, and departmental databases.
- Orders and tracks office supplies.
- Works with Facilities and IT to coordinate office / workstation moves and other space reconfigurations.
- Processes SAFs and expense reports.
- Posts department information on intranet or LiveWire.
- Prior administrative assistant experience; sales support preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written