Administrative Coordinator (105196)
Boston | Temporary
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is working with a company in Boston looking to hire an administrative coordinator. This is a part time position 25-35 hours/week with a chance to go full time and permanent.
· Prepares documents, including legal briefs and coalition newsletters, etc. Prepares mailings and maintains mailing lists
· Operating or assist in operation of office equipment including but not restricted to: standard multifunction copier, PDF/OCR scanner, postage meters, networked printers, fax machines, laptops, projectors.
· Copies materials and fills ' orders for written materials requested by those within and outside the office
· Logistic support on meetings and conferences as requested.
· Create, edit and otherwise manage documentation and data using desktop and inte.net based applications including but not limited to: MSOffice Suite, Adobe Suite, CRM applications (like Salesforce), website editing applications, Web and phone based conferencing, Social Media and email marketing platforms.
· Clerical work including but not limited to: maintaining hard copy documentation ( legal files, client records, publications and library materials), inventory maintenance
· Work cooperative with other administrative staff on joint projects and as backup where necessary to meet overflow demands or deadlines.
· Performs receptionist duties in coordination with other administrative staff. Duties to include but not limited to:
· Greeting and directing visitors
· Distribution mail taking outgoing mail
· Answering main phone line and assigned " Hotlines".
· Intake for walk-in and phone inquiries
· Maintenance of.common areas
· Performs special assignments or tasks as-requested by the executive director.
· Serves on office.committees and groups, as appropriate or as assigned by the executive director.
· Keeps up to date with new developments and skills in the applicable areas or fields
· Coordinates work sc.edules with other administrative staff members and Director of Administration
- Proficiency in an assortment of desktop applications and tools: MSOffice Suite, Adobe Suite,
- Proficiency in an assortment of web-based applications and tools: CRM applications (like Salesforce), website editing applications, Web and phone based conferencing, Social Media and email marketing platforms.
- Proficiency in legal document preparation, and ability to maintain case records.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.