Administrative Assistant (105163)
Wellesley, MA | Temporary
ACE Employment Services, Inc. Is looking for an administrative assistant for a client in Wellesley. This is a contract assignment starting ASAP and running approximately through the first week in August.
- Performs administrative support duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, filing and preparing mailings.
- Maintains department specific records and contracts.
- Schedules meetings that include both internal and external participants.
- Responsible for set-up of conference rooms to accommodate the purpose of the meeting and its participants.
- Prepares and distributes necessary meeting materials including agendas.
- Takes and distributes meeting minutes.
- Maintains calendars; schedules and coordinates internal and external appointments. Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Answers, screens and directs telephone calls to appropriate staff. Responds to email.
- Drafts, proofreads and edits internal and external correspondence.
- Creates and/or maintains spreadsheets, presentations, and departmental databases. Creates and distributes reports.
- Orders and tracks office supplies. Works with Facilities and IT to coordinate office / workstation moves and other space reconfigurations.
- Monitors budget; tracks spending and researches variances. Prepares financial reports. Processes SAFs and expense reports.
- Posts department information on intranet or LiveWire.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of related office experience required.