Administrative Assistant - Admissions Dept
Boston, MA | Temporary
College in Boston is looking for an experienced customer service rep to work in their admissions department. Excellent temp to hire opportunity.
- Put all candidate information into their Information System for admissions.
- Assist with the admissions.communications flow, help with mailings and prep information to other offices, handle phone calls and manage general admissions e-mail box.
- Maintain event RSVP responses and confirmations, receive and distribute mail in addition to managing the office inventory of all publication inventories, coordinate the placement testing sc.edules
- Assist with event planning such as Open Houses, orientations, recruitment events ands other public relation events and assist the Counseling Staff with.organizing and shipping recruitment materials.
- Must possess an associate’ s degree
- One year or more experience, preferably at a university or customer service role
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment; the ability to multi-task; and pay special attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access), database administration, and Internet and e-mail software packages.
If this position interests you, send your resume to email@example.com.