Administrative Assistant (105520)
Wellesley, MA | Temporary
Job Type: Temporary/Contract (3 months)
Our client is seeking an experienced administrative assistant to provide support to the marketing executive team. In this contract role, you will support 4 executives. Immediate availability preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule meetings that include both internal and external participants.
- Reserve and set-up of conference rooms to accommodate the purpose of the meeting and its participants.
- Maintain calendars; schedules and coordinates internal and external appointments for 4 executives.
- Open Purchase Orders, tracks invoice payment, and performs month end reconciliation of payments.
- Answers, screens and directs telephone calls to appropriate staff.
- Respond to email and may perform general reception duties.
- Order and track office supplies. Work with Facilities and IT to coordinate office / workstation moves and other space reconfigurations.
- Processes expense reports.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Proficiency in Outlook Calendar and MS Office Suite
- Ability to use Oracle iProcurement system for opening and tracking of POs
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, not required